Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's Been Quite A While, Hasn't It?

There have been quite a few things happening lately.

My friendship with a certain someone seems to be "on the rocks". And I don't know why.

Two people ended up fighting. About? Well... a certain other someone and why "they were friends".

Chinese class has been moved elsewhere. We don't have to walk five floors down and five floors up anymore.

Edrian told me, during said Chinese class, all the way at the back, that he saw my post regarding Fr. Guy. Oh crap. I swear, he even sort of "threatened" (in a joking manner) (I hope) to print it out and send it to Fr. Guy.

I'm a freaking Sp again. What possessed me to raise my hand during the Sp meeting in the first goddamn place? And you won't believe who my Spree is. I don't even know him anymore! All I remember is that in Nursery, we were best friends or something. I think I cut his hair with scissors once.

I have become a pretty professional camwhore/film slut/photo bitch.

Charles and I have been bonding over Chinese... homework, of all things.

THE ICA PALANCAS!!! JEEZ MARK!

The Badminton Intramurals. The team was: me (first singles), Edrian and Charles (doubles), Kyle (second singles). We lost. Oh well.


Okay, okay, so it's pretty stupid but there's this fun pop song (yeah, I know. So sue me) by 金城武 or Takeshi Kaneshiro (yes, the fangirls' hearts will be doing contortions now. Pass the earmuffs). It's called 因為愛你. Listen to it!

因為我愛你不能在分手以后
才將你身影充滿心中
既然深愛著你就不能讓你走

既然你愛我就別在分手以后
才想到我好 OH~Baby
如果你愛著我就不要讓我走

因為彼此都相愛太多
難免心中會有些困惑
你說我們要彼此擁有
不想一個人孤獨地走
甜言蜜語就不要再說
只要將身體緊靠著我
如果不能夠真正相愛
怎麼能了解失落是甚麼
OH My Baby
為了甚麼 相愛卻終必成空

不要以為我愛得不夠
我的坦白請不要疑惑
你給我的時間并不多
有了你就沒有了自我
甜言蜜語就不要再說
只要將身體緊靠著我
如果不能夠真正占有
怎麼能了解相愛是甚麼
OH~My Baby
為了甚麼 相愛卻終必成空

因為我愛著你不能在分手以后
才將你的身影充滿我的心中
既然深愛著你就不讓你走

I love this song... hehehehehehehehe. Yes, I know it's pop. Shut up.

And guess what else... THE PICTURES ARE WORKING!

Check the other posts, guys, I've added pictures to them, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, there's always next time. I hope the team practices more so that you'll win the next badminton intrams. :-) Good luck!

Canadian Autumn said...

Thanks... I'm actually about to practice tomorrow!