Friday, August 04, 2006

I Didn't Want My First Entry

In a long time to be about this, but it's the first thing in a long time that I've felt strongly enough to update about.

Martin told me today. About it. What you do.

I am unhappy. I hate it. I somewhat wish he didn't tell me.

And it just confuses me. Because there was that one time when I really believed that you were good. That it was okay. I feel bad.

I just feel really bad.


So here's a basic rundown of the bigger things that have happened over the period of time in between this entry and the other one.

- Had a nice long talk with Kenn on Thursday. It was good--we walked all over the campus, chatted and had a lot of fun. We oughta do it again.
- I am now a ... spoon (I just changed the word so I don't give it away. Ask me what it means).
- Courtney's come back from Canada.
- Laoshi got hella mad with Pohan, Leigh, Maverick etc... well they had been causing trouble, so it just cut them down to size.
- I've met a fellow blogger named... Rens.
- Raphie and I ran into Sola frisbee-ing. At one part of the conversation, Raphie told Sola,

Raphie: My editor asked me to explore the human side of Frisbee, so I figured, since you're human too, I could interview you.

I may have found it dead funny, but I'm not mocking it. I'm really just laughing at the posterity.

- Appreciation Day, I got to school at 5:15 am and did NOTHING until six thirty plus. But I suppose it was worth it.
- Char's birthday gimmick. She's sweet sixteen now. Awww.

Can you believe it? I almost missed THIS:


Simply because my parents were irresponsible! Un-fucking-believable.

- Walter's grandfather was rushed to the ICU, and among other things, his day went to hell.
- I wasted over four hours one night simply cutting my 10-page Portfolio Entry into a pithy three pages since I thought that was the limit, til I found out the next day that it was the AVERAGE, not the limit.

I've been fairly happy with myself lately. What I've been unhappy about is my life. The things around me.

No comments: