Monday, September 04, 2006

I can't believe I'm about to say this

But I do believe I'm somewhat "warming up" to Fr. Guy.

Yes, I know, you've all just thrown up in your mouths.

I don't know if it was the PTC, or that he wasn't half as "mean" today as he was during the previous days, but I'm beginning to see a better side to this raving, evil parody of a priest.

You're wondering what happened in the PTC, eh (actually, you're probably not. Well, too bad. I'm gonna say anyway.)? Well, I'd sent mom and dad to talk to him and here are some of the things he told them:

- I've apparently left a "lasting impression" on him, as all of my answers are apparently well thought out.
- when I raise my hand, he doesn't automatically call me because when I answer, no one else will think anymore.

That's a bit... scary.

NO!!!! MRS. MALLO ISN'T COMING BACK!!! Hey wait... could it be that... it's because I know this that I put myself in the mindset that I'd have to start accepting Fr. Guy sooner or later? Thereby causing me to 'warm up' to him? It still feels a little disorienting not to instantly analogize Fr. Guy with twenty different (rather colorful) ways of detaching his head from his neck and his neck from his shoulders. The most painful of which involving dull garden pliers. Oooogh.

And today, the farthest he went with regards to insulting someone was badgering Stamford about whether his description of free referred to the wind or the bird. You see, Stamford's project read "Freedom is the wind beneath our wings." (Yeah, I know, I know, you must've swallowed all of that vomit and then barfed it out all over again surrounded by new vomit). Then he proceeds to explain how when he imagines freedom, he always visualizes a bird flying freely. That's when Fr. Guy attempted to clear it out.

Haaaaaaaaay.

I should start taking uppers again so I end up going all huramentado in class so I can scare the shit out of Fr. Guy.


No comments: