Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pahabol

Just some stuff that I didn't remember to post a while ago, and some new stuff as well.

Yesterday was Mr. Chua's birthday. He had us bring popped corn to cook at an experiment, and then eat to "celebrate".

Ralph, Jeffrey Go, Philip and I had to go through several botched attempts at popped corn with aluminum foil before we gave up and stole a pan from someone else. That was when it really happened. Whoohoo! Popped corn rocks.

Anyway, happy birthday, Mr. Chua! Hope you had fun.


Then there was today's News Report.

Now I didn't even prepare for it (don't kill me, Kenn!) but I think I did better than most of my groupmates. Hamilton was a bit... boring. Blair... kept on getting mocked and laughed at (even by the teacher). Charles... was really, really short.

Kenn came on really strong, and that set the mood for the class. He was gooood.


Intrams! I played against Joseph Kho... and flattened him.

Charles played against Craig and lost, but that's okay because we won two out of three anyway.

And the second of the third would be Waldon and Kyle fighting Sean So and Christian Co.

The best part was seeing Max Sy pitted against Jon Huang in Badminton. Max Sy held his own fairly well, but Jon Huang eradicated him from the competition with uncanny ease. The way he plays is wonderful! His drops were so deadly. Hanep mag-fake!

I LOVE BADMINTON.


I heard 何老師 He laoshi call Mr. Yu "小楊楊." Tongfu happened to hear it and burst out laughing. Mr. Yu went all crazy on him, "你笑我的名字嗎?" Mr. Yu seems very sensitive about his names. There was the "X" and now this . . .


Today was fairly crappy. I had to go to Dr. Leung's to have the separators for my lower teeth put in place so that on Wednesday, I could go have the braces for my lower teeth installed.

Andrew made me an hour late. But in the car, I had a nice camwhoring session with Drew.

The worst part was that when I got there, I was done in ten minutes. So it was barely 3:50 when I finished. I eventually ended up at Country Waffles where Alex, Mom and Dad came to eat at 6:24 pm. Yep. That's how long I had to wait.

Then THEY ate and dropped me home.

Now I'm here, with a pile of homework that I haven't done yet, and doing this entry.

I promised to be more pleasant to my parents. But they leave me no choice.



No comments: