Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Must Be The Worst Song Ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUSS5Ckulic

This is the worst song/video ever. As in, THE WORST.

I don't know how anyone could waste their time making something as stupid at this. It's a bunch of girls in short yellow skirts toting HUGE (and plastic) PINK HAMMERS around while they scramble around the screen. Then this girl named 王心凌 starts "singing" but you HAVE to hear the chorus, yes.

"Wai wai wai wai..." AIRHEAD!!!!!!!!

This also features blatant abuse of Mandarin. As in, they couldn't have butchered it more if they tried. Excuse me while I go try to rip this song out of my head now.

Ugh.

Elsewhere, I spoke with Jackie last Monday. It was good. I felt good afterwards. I have to be more approachable. Soon!

QT's were today. I'm in 1D, my proctors were Ms. Joya for Math and Mr. Pinlac (sp?) for English.

Math was surprisingly easy. English was a tad long because of that essay. But otherwise, things went great. I taught Martin a little more Fukien (we're past colors and weather now. Yes, I know that doesn't sound like we've done a lot, but we've actually done 成語 already, so colors and weather have long been overdue.) today, and Alfonso tried to help along. At some point, I couldn't figure out what "next year" and "last year" were. I asked Audren. Nada. He asks his friends. That's when they remind us:

Next year is e ni (下年)
Last year is tieng ni (前年) but I believe it can also be "ku ni" (舊年).

Anyway.

Gosh. Filipino and Soc Sci tomorrow. I'll never survive.



EDIT: God, I just took these great pics!

Now THAT is what I call 黃昏!!!

No comments: