Saturday, October 28, 2006

Semestral Break - Day 2

I just talked to Walter today (Saturday, October the 28th) and I'm just...

Well, it's confusing. We talked about simple things, at first. Simple, shallow things. Then it got deeper, then sadder, then stranger.

But it was definitely good to talk to him again. Now... just Jackie.

So I got to make a whole bunch of Chinese Pictures last night (yeah, that's what I'll use to refer to those pics I attach to the end of every post). Nice.

I also started playing that "Drop A Pic" game with everyone. Playing it with Charlene is just so much fun. She unwittingly thinks of the dead-coolest themes for the pics without thinking.

This morning, I decided to download this song I'd found while browsing the Cantonese threads.

It's called 都是你 by 光良. Yes, I know what you're thinking. "光良 singing Cantonese???" Now whether or not he really does, I wouldn't know. He definitely has a very accented Mandarin pronunciation, but I haven't seen or heard any Cantonese songs from this guy---all Mandarin.

Hence. I know have an ORGASM of a Chinese song.

This song just plain rocks. His voice is calm, even, and strong without having to shout. That's what I told Katan, and she agreed. I checked out his others songs--♥♥♥♥♥♥. The video for 第一次 was just too cute. I haven't got the link on hand right now, but I'm sure there's another one on YouTube somewhere. Basta, ang gaganda pakinggan noong mga kanta niya. Kaya bilisan mo na! Makinig na! He isn't like many other mainstream artists. Very different.

As of late, Vincent and Ralph have been spreading the infomercial I created like wildfire. I honestly think Mr. Chua might like it. Well, here's hoping.

And I don't quite get how I'm feeling. It's officially semestral break, but I still feel like I have requirements to submit. Like there's going to be school tomorrow or something. It leaves me dissatisfied.

Now, lemme see if I can salvage something of my friendship with a certain someone.

光良 - 都是你

誰改變了我的世界
沒有方向 沒有日夜
我看著天這一刻在想你
是否會對我一樣思念

你曾說我們有一個夢
等到那天我們來實現
我望著天在心中默默念
下一秒你出現在眼前

想念的心裝滿的都是你
我的鋼琴彈奏的都是你
我的日記寫滿的都是你的名
才發現又另一個黎明

我的日記寫滿的都是你的名
才發現又是一個黎明

這是我對你愛的累積


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey al! just testing. haha!

guang liang rocks! :p

Canadian Autumn said...

you betcha! Guang Liang is the best :p