Friday, October 27, 2006

QT Days

Here're the rest of the days, in chronological order.

As a SemBreak special, I'll add lots and lots of pics. ;)

The 26th of October

Filipino saw Mrs. Bague as our proctor. Soc Sci had Mr. Tabayoyong.

I got home and did nothing, while trying all the while to begin my creative synthesis.

I got exhausted, so I went outside and had a nice break with toasted skyflakes (they taste SO much better toasted... if you eat them straight from the pack, they don't have any of that yummy flavor).

I was feeling a little bummed, because mom said she'd have merienda with me but instead, she ran to the phone to talk with the secretary person at the office instead. Yeah, you see, she's been sick, so instead of going to the office, she's been at home all day and resting. Unfortunately, she can't keep away from it all so she basically just works from home.


The 27th of October
Morning began with me watching Angin and Dad walk around the house doing their normal everyday routines. I shudder to think of the day I won't be able to see this anymore.

Today's Science had someone who I believe is Ms. Lai, while CLE had Mr. Legaspi.
So I stepped into the room and just stared at everything, wondering if I'd forget this like all the other times I'd had a Quarterly Test in Xavier. I decided to try not to.
The room, 1D:

Here's my designated desk:

And the view from my desk:

Science was just a tad tricky. C.L.E. was bloody murder. Fr. Guy didn't even discuss nature and dynamics of conscience! The only notes we had on them were the WORDS "nature", "dynamics" and "conscience"! Argh. Everyone in B was basically screwed over.
Speaking of Father Guy (Actually, I found out his name was actually Gui-something, and not Guy), he's not going to be teaching us next quarter. Jacques will start singing praises here. But I don't know. Having him for a quarter feels "comfortable", as if I'd grown accustomed to it. I don't want to have this new Hernando guy. Agh. The word "guy" will never mean the same thing to me ever again. I also slipped said Father a note in my synthesis.
Yeah, see, he forgot how to write "hamartia" in Greek, so I obliged to refresh his memory.
So, I met with Edrian at the Sacred Heart Garden after the two tests (we'd both finished early) and 聊天-ed, while bashing Xavier and the tests. It was great.

Then we were all told to go back up to our (real) classrooms and our class was at it like we'd all missed each other for days. Oh, wait, we did. It was like a market.

So RobertestePohan pulls up in front and starts singing "Praise the Lord! I said, Praise thaaa Loooowd!" yells for the class to go to the outing, as it was still going to happen.

We then have a bit of camwhoring + guitar time in class, and Kenn sings Qing Tian for me to hear. He sped it up, though, I think, because he was out of time. Oh, and he's going to Singapore tomorrow for the duration of the semestral break. Bye Kenn!

I come home to a rather empty feeling house.

It all felt empty, actually.

The new table, by the way? It's a stark contrast to the old one I was used to. It doesn't feel like our dining table yet, and I voiced these concerns to mom yesterday. She said all it needs is a little glass, like the old one. And besides, she said, it's been alive longer than any of us have. (Apparently, our company's had it since my GRANDFATHER'S FATHER'S time). I dunno. It just feels different. There are no memories with the new table.

The Sembreak has officially started, ya'll. Going, going, gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't fr. guy's last name guibelondo?