Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Extended Version

朝之寤﹐望外雨
亦欲睡﹐隨欲
余終於黌﹐瘁則幾死
與汝遇﹐氓圍喒
胸忱之無膽言
無疆之愛
非了之愨
然則詢者好否
爾無音之答

Here's the extended version of my Chinese journal entry.

For a special someone. You know who you are. Or maybe you don't.




7/13/06

Elsewhere...

It was nice to liaotian(r) with He laoshi again after all this time.

It's been rather crazy in school, and getting to sit back and bother laoshi (like the old days) was a refreshing change.

Then we got to talking and SOMEWHERE along the way, we ended up talking about the future. You should hear her talk about her hopes for the country, for our generation... you'll burst with pride.

This was from about three o clock to about four... so I made her late. Grin.

Oh, and why was I still in school at four o clock when classes were suspended at one thirty? *gets into ranting mode*

FIRST OF ALL, all the goddamn telephone lines were clogged in school so I had NO way of telling my parents that I was to be fetched early.

When I called at dismissal, about one thirty, apparently, dad had already left with Joel at one. So Joel'd be back at 4. Yes 4. So I was just sitting around like an IDIOT in Xavier for over three hours when Joel finally came at 4:49 pm.

I hate life.

Then I got home and realized that Alex's friends were here... but Alex himself wasn't. Eh?

Apparently, he'd gone to fetch Andrew. So we all got together (with Ave) in the small room like a happy family and we all went to sleep and I got into a fight with mom and it's been really stupid.

So I woke up and went to the tutor. Kikiam tastes good.

Goodbye!

Hello, Y.

You Were Meant For Me by Sting

Life was a song,
You came along
I lay awake the whole night through


If I should dare
To think you care
This is what I'd say to you


You were meant for me
And I was meant for you

Nature fashioned you
And when she was done
You were all those good things
Rolled into one

You're like a plaintive melody
That never lets me be
I'm content the angels must have sent you
And they meant you just for me

You're like a plaintive melody
That never lets me be
I'm content the angels must have sent you
And they meant you just for me

EDIT 2:

Dad has asked me, on several occasions where something satirica, ironicor just downright silly has happened, to include it here as "fodder for my blog".

I've never actually taken him up on his advice, but I think I will.

Me: No homework! I love life!
Dad: Weren't you saying just yesterday that you hated life? Or was that the other night?
Me: Yesterday morning.
Dad: Morning? Are you sure?
Me: I say that several times a day. Don't ask me.

No comments: