Saturday, December 02, 2006

Aaron Lines and Doc Walker

Aaron Lines has a new album. Why am I not freaking out right now (well, not that you would know whether I am or not, but I would generally lose any semblance of continuity in my sentences, and you would detect the abuse of exclamation points and caps lock)? I've already freaked out. About two hours ago until a few seconds ago.

He's got a new album coming out on the first of May this coming year. First 200 fans to pre-order get their names added to the fans list in the album... you know what? I'll just let you read for yourself:

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=140799.33648&hashcode=320519D0-8B25-45CC-B508-8DD353DB2718

Then Doc Walker's new video is coming out. It's called "Trying To Get Back To You", and while the lyrics are quite corny, the music video was awe-inspiring. Maybe I'll go steal it from the CMT website (have I mentioned I've downloaded software for that?) and upload it to YouTube and show you all.

Oh, by the way, have I mentioned that I can now also grab videos from YouTube? It's thanks to this wonderful software suggested by Mr. Sy called "YouTube Grabber". So far, I've stolen a whole slew of very nice videos and have added them to my collection. There is so much joy in this world.

Now I'm just going to procrastinate all my damn homework.

1 comment:

Canadian Autumn said...

oh no! sorry, i haven't got msn. Do you have Yahoo?