Thursday, November 30, 2006

You know you're subconsciously trying to gain weight when

Your breakfast consists of Yangchow Fried Rice (homestyle), Di Marks Pizza and Clover Ham & Cheese. And you didn't even think when you put them together.

God, I can see the monosodium glutamate on my pizza.

Oh, have I mentioned? I'm now using a pair of brick red chopsticks when I eat. I haven't had a decent spoon-and-fork meal at home in two weeks or more. Chopsticks make eating rice a real bitch, too. I'd provide a picture, but my baby's jammed. To the repair shop, lovies!


Some quotes of the day:



"Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end."

"I wasted time, and now doth time waste me."
"Be great in act, as you have been in thought."
- Shakespeare

"Think about how a person half way across the world knows the instant their loved one
is hit by a car. It's because they're struck with a sudden burst of love, a psychic shock, the kind of shock that can only come from total loss of a loved one. You need to let go. You need to die." - Cole Turner

"Think of me when you dance." - Drake

No comments: