Friday, November 03, 2006

Ending So Soon

I feel terrible. I'm not rested enough. I can't go back to school yet. I just CAN'T, alright? I'm not ready to face it all over again. I can't take it. I can't handle it. I'll go berserk.

Especially with all my Jackie problems lately.

God.

Multiply is failing me. Yeah, I have over 5 other albums to upload and Multiply is failing me. *whacks the monitor* *many times*

I've been watching Charmed the whole day, and it felt good. So good that I didn't want to stop. I don't want to stop. I didn't even get to go skating today, which I've been planning to do with my family for months now. This is just ridiculous. I don't do anything that I REALLY want to do. Instead, I settle for shallow joys and shirk on my responsibilities (like that second molar extraction that I have yet to follow Dr. Macasiray up on). These braces are gonna be here forever.

All I'm hoping for are good songs now. I'm tired. Very tired. But I also want to do something around here.

It's Friday. Meaning in two days, I'm school-bound again and I don't think I can handle that just yet. My life sucks, and it feels like it's gonna keep sucking for a while before it gets better.

I wish things were like Charmed--apart from the normal everyday crap, I'd get to do demons in for a sideline job. At least I'd have purpose.

I need purpose and direction these days. Apparently, Jess hasn't answered my call yet. I'm still vision-less. Still waiting here, Jess.

陳慧琳 - 兩個世界 (BEST SONG I've heard in a while)

*天已黑 你躺在夢中沉睡
我卻 獨自在尋找一個仙子的光輝
兩個世界 應該在哪裡交會
或許我 對愛有著太多的無聊體會
因為我想 衝出你的憂傷包圍
要逃開我們愛的 無言局面*

#我厭倦 你的無所謂
去尋找 一種無情的思維

我不進不退 不想陶醉像個傀儡
寧願只擁有你的曖昧你的撫慰
我無心去思念你多情的眼眉
如果這一切能讓我遠離愛的自毀
但我為什麼會 有幾滴眼淚在眼裡輪迴#

REPART *##

天已黑 你躺在夢中沉睡
我卻 獨自在尋找一個仙子的光輝
兩個世界

No comments: