Monday, December 25, 2006

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

If you thought the camwhore was gone... YOU WERE DEAD WRONG!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Last night, the camera came back. And guess who multi-orgasmed camwhoring everyone? That's right. Just point those eyes in my direction.

Last night was special because of many things. Let me recount them to you.

Special Thing # 1 (yes, my paragraph titles are so creative, aren't they?): Uncle Edison came back from Singapore! Yes, it's been 6 years (yes, that's right 6 YEARS) since he left (for you math-savvy folks, you'll have rightly guessed that he left in the year 2000. That would have made me a 4th Grader), and he hasn't come back since, save for Uncle Edward's wedding. Now, among all my mother's side relatives, it is only Uncle Edison that I never get to know. In fact, I'd never even said a word to him, as far as memory serves. Mom says he was a quiet boy when he was young, so I guess it makes sense.

The biggest difference (from what I can remember) is that pre-Singapore, he was very fit. You could even see his jawbone very well. When he came back... he put on a lot of weight. He confessed to me that he had no time to do sports anymore. One thing that amazes me is that his Filipino hasn't suffered in Singapore. Also, he doesn't have any problem with Singaporeans. Other than that, everything is as Kenn and other people describe Singapore to be--cosmopolitan, advanced, with lots of English and Chinese speakers, etc...

So anyhow, we talked for a while, then conversation went dry. Well, at least now I know SOMETHING about him. Other than the fact that he was ECE as well (like Andrew, I mean) and graduated top 8.

Special Thing #2 (I just can't get over how ORIGINAL I am! Where's that "rolling eyes" emoticon?): Auntie Elinor and Auntie Elaine (they're sisters, you see) are going to France! See, one just came from France, and the other from San Fran, but now they'll both be France bound. Both're studying. Now, since they've been around my entire life, I know quite a lot about them (not like the above example :p).

Auntie Elinor, Mom, Uncle Edison and Grandma

Auntie Elaine

Special Thing #3 (gotta love that ORIGINALITY): Auntie Sasa is going to be a mom in 5 months. (I need the "rock on" sign now)

Special Thing #4: Achie Kim has come back from... Canada? Was it? Anyway, she's studying too. Yes, everyone in this side of the family is studying.

Achie Kimie

Special Thing #5: There are three babies at the moment, which means... Mom is on Baby-Crazy mode. She spent ten minutes just plain giggling (and I mean just giggling) with Auntie Jeanie's (A-hnia Michael's wife) second son. It was like, the baby would giggle, which mom found so cute, prompting her to giggle. Her giggling made the baby giggle more. His giggling would make mom giggle more. Repeat. Siguro nangawit yung mga braso ni Auntie Jeanie sa kabibitbit sa kanya.

Of course, Jacob is no exception, all adorable while he ran around the garden, watching the inflatable Santa Claus whatever pop up when the electricity came on, then just flop down on the grass when the electricity switched off.

Then there's A-hnia Charles' son, CJ who just kept looking at everything all innocent and cute and stuff. Boy, will i have stories to tell them when they grow up! Hahahaha!


Baby-Crazy Mommy!


Here're some other pictures from last night:


Di-ko David, Di-yi Vicky, A-yi Betty, Mommy and Ama in the center

... No comment.


GROUP PIC! (click for larger version. I am NOT naming every single person there...)

Auntie Elinor and Di-yi

THE CONFERENCE!!! You can tell Mom is talking.

A-yi Betty and ... which one is this? Too many babies. Haha! I see Baby-Crazy runs in my mom's family... could that mean it runs in mine???
Here's a little Macro to make Martin happy (I remember him saying, "G-damnit, i'm gonna die without my macro." Haha!)
Lechon Buddies.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. The camwhore is BACK!!! Expect that Multiply to fill up. Fast.
I love this camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gaddamit! i'm going to die without MACRO! :P :))

Canadian Autumn said...

Aww! You'll live, don't worry! Haha