Friday, June 16, 2006

First Entries Again

I got so sick of a certain someone plaguing my older blog and sticking like an annoying puppy to the things I did.

Sheesh... and the way he acted!

Alright, I won't even get started on that. I hate the way he acts, and I told him off in my old blog. So that was that.

I've just come here now, and I'm gonna start anew. Hopefully, he won't find this one.

I'll just proliferate this address to my friends.

Elsewhere, let me introduce who I am.

You will learn my name as the posts come, so I'll leave that part out.

I'm sixteen years old (twelfth of June) and am currently studying in Xavier School, Philippines.And if you know what that is, then you would also realize that, yes, I am Chinese. Full Chinese in fact, and proud of it. But I'm even prouder to say that I'm half-Taishanese. Yep... those types are rare nowadays in the Philippines.

Let me tell you, if you're Taishanese and you can only speak Fukien, FUCKING LEARN TAISHANESE. NOW. NGOI... NI... KUI... NGOI... NIAK... KIAK... Now ask your Taishanese parent to teach you!You will ultimately regret forgetting your Taishanese.

Elsewhere, I learned Audren's dad is Cantonese. No wonder he and Nicky got along so well.

That's about it really. I like Chinese. I like pissing the Chinese teachers off. I like studying Chinese. And English is my first language. Yep.

So that's all... I'll update you on my day tomorrow or something.

No comments: