Friday, June 23, 2006

The Entries Have Been Pointless

There is in fact, nothing new to talk about. Every day is exactly the same.

How can you blog when nothing significantly new happens?

I have nothing to write about, except that the weekend just relieves me so.

Oh! English...

Raphie said Orgasmic and Mind-Blowing. Now I can see the whole batch start using Orgasmic too. Lee (Thanks, Henry!) Panopio being the catalyst. Blech.

Ms. Magallona was quite bothered with Orgasmic, so she asked Raphie if he was feeling funny. Raphie replied that he always does.

Then she said something that caused Lee P. (not W.) to start laughing hysterically, face-literally-red, he was just laughing and laughing and laughing. Weird.

Ms. Magallona then comments that she attributes it all to Friday Hormones. Nice description.

And I can't believe all (well not all) of you people like Mr. Perez more than Ms. Magallona! That's ridiculous! Ms. Magallona is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than Mr. Perez will ever be!

Oh, and speaking of Mr. Perez, I met him today by the second floor elevator and we had a little chat. Of what, I am not particularly sure.

Then Raphie began freaking out about his Stallion application, and when we got to the Stallion room, Raphie submits his application form and promises to email his works to Stallion instead.

Henry was also terribly distant today. Kept ignoring me...

I wonder.

But all matters are as they are for now, as Fridays have a magical presence and naught but all must follow suit. Hello, weekend. I will rediscover Final Fantasy X.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's spelled Lee not Leigh

Canadian Autumn said...

Oops. Sorry.