Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Aaron Lines!

AARON'S CD COMES OUT ON THE 1ST OF MAY!!!!

I honestly hadn't realized how soon Aaron's CD was coming out. 1st of May my friends!!!!!!

Elsewhere, I've found that the Lights of My Hometown video isn't working for me, but on the plus side...


Aaron Lines - Lets Get Drunk & Fight

Add to My Profile More Videos

I have found a clip of Aaron Lines singing a Tim McGraw cover--"Let's Get Drunk and Fight"

Doesn't sound very Aaron-y, eh? I think someone's about to shed his image as "ballad-boy".

Elsewhere, I also found...

http://www.thelinesden.com/

THE LINES DEN!!!! It's an amazing fansite with actual video content! One vid's of Aaron singing Seeing Things at the CCMA's, and the other's of him singing Christmas Time (who knows that song?) at an outdoor event during... Christmas. Pleasant song.

Condolences to my friends. :( Things have not been easy lately.

No comments: