Tuesday, April 10, 2007

錯愛畢竟也是愛

Good Lord!

It has been a while since I've posted hasn't it?

I can remember there were several things I had been meaning to blog about but just never got to. Now I don't even remember what they were! Oh well...

So why am I suddenly here?

Well... AARON LINES UPDATE!!!!


Outside the Lines, Inc
Press Release

Aaron Lines Shows a Different Side in New Single

"CHEAPER TO KEEP HER"
Calgary, AB - April 9, 2007

Country singer/songwriter Aaron Lines is known for his heartfelt lyrics through songs like "Waitin' on the Wonderful", "Twenty Years Late", "You Can't Hide Beautiful" and "The Lights of My Hometown" to name a few.

"Cheaper to Keep Her" a new single to be released on April 19, 2007 to country radio, is sure to show people a different side of Lines' personality. "I noticed that a lot of my fans only knew one side of me, the serious side. I wanted to let people know me better. I enjoy joking around and having a good time, and I wanted to lighten things up a little bit with this first single", states Lines.

Aaron Lines co-wrote "Cheaper to Keep Her" with a few friends after laughing at a bumper sticker he saw while driving down the road one afternoon in Florida. "Cheaper to Keep Her", a humorous take on a friend's divorce is sure to be a favorite tongue in cheek sing along for Lines' fans to enjoy.

"Cheaper to Keep Her" is the first single to be released from Aaron Lines "Moments that Matter" album which will be released on June 12, 2007.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Lines' New Album is called "Moments That Matter", and will be released on the 12th of June. THE TWELFTH OF JUNE, MY FRIENDS!!! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT IS HAPPENING??? IT'S COMING OUT... ON MY... YES. Yes. You understand now.

OH MY GOD!!!!

Alright, off my chest now. I will go listen to the 60++ new Chinese songs and the 9 new Tim McGraw songs I recently downloaded. Speaking of Tim McGraw...

YOU ALL MUST LISTEN TO "Something Like That" by Tim McGraw! It's one of the coolest songs I've heard in a while. Oh, and "Real Good Man", with raunchy innuendoes. Download them! Now! NOW!!!

I broke my glasses and had a haircut. In that order.

I bought a load of chips and had a seafood meal for lunch and dinner.

I'm not in love.

I've started watching two new shows. No point to this, really, just keeping myself updated on what happened when.

Real Good Man by Tim McGraw

Girl, you've never known no one like me up there in your high society
They might tell you I'm no good
Girl, they need to understand just who I am

I may be a real bad boy but, baby, I'm a real good man

I may drink too much and play too loud
Hang out with a rough and rowdy crowd
That don't mean I don't respect my momma or my Uncle Sam
Yes sir, yes ma'am

I may be a real bad boy but, baby, I'm a real good man

I might have a reckless streak at least a country mile wide
If you're gonna run with me, it's gonna be a wild ride
When it comes to lovin' you, I've got velvet hands
I'll show you how a real bad boy can be a real good man


I'll take all the good times I can get
I'm too young for growing up just yet
Ain't much I can promise you except to do the best I can
I'll be damned

I may be a real bad boy but, baby, I'm a real good man
I may be a real bad boy but, baby, I'm a real good man
-----------------------------------------------------------

愛與被愛 by 王浩信 & 梁晴晴

兄妹般關係 萬勿暴露情感
待我好 畢竟真的太笨
抱緊你 只恐加添責任
回絕你 惟恐孤單要忍

知道不可能 我也有權愛慕
無論智慧永遠次人一等
陪在你左右 得到單戀的毒癮
你怕我浪費感情 無用費心

無論愛跟被愛 誰也沒有自由
感動過其實更難受
完全奉獻不論薄酬
慚愧地在托著頭 用愛換來內疚

大無畏單戀至死不會後悔
仍然麻木送贈你感情未悔改

我已著呆 怕你著呆
我拼命愛 我怕被愛
殘酷得不忍去離開

沉悶時也有個人總會願意
給我被愛感覺為我跳落海
這個月台 我踏入來
愛與被愛 都算慷慨
自責半分鐘後來 我也得到半滴愛

兄妹般關係 實在故弄玄虛
被愛的 開心得很畏懼
盲目去傾慕 得到單戀的樂趣
愛你會令你憂愁 寧願後退

地球上一位送死一個內疚
 原來同樣也為了感情未看開

 我已著呆 怕你著呆
 我拼命愛 我怕被愛
 同樣拉扯中跌落海


 平淡時與你往來一個越愛
 一個越會感慨就當我活該

 這個月台 我踏入來
 愛與被愛 都算慷慨
 但至少一起扮呆 錯愛畢竟也是愛


無論愛跟被愛 流放在這地球
怎樣愛同樣要承受
誰人做塊堅硬石頭
能夠寂寞到盡頭 但我未能自救

REPEAT*

No comments: