Thursday, April 26, 2007

不能和你一起﹔擁有喜悅和悲傷。不管走多遠﹐步伐都沒有力量

Is it possible to get a hangover-migraine from three sips of a margarita?

Jesus Christ, if I'd known the headache would be this bad, I wouldn't have even looked at the thing.

See, Mom, Dad, Andrew and I went out to Promenade last night but went to Chilis first to eat something (and well, that place is all I really live for in the culinary world :p). Andrew got this (alcoholic) Mango-flavored Margarita (I think the brand was President) and mom, dad and I each took sips, but mom and I went for seconds, thirds and fourths.

I myself got a Creamsicle Classic, which was, from its description, fresh orange juice with milk and vanilla iced cream (very reminiscent of my previous concoction, the Dalandan Float). It was good--something like an innocent, underaged version of the Margarita.

Then we all had the ever-famous Chicken Crispers (it's all we really order whenever we go there, which isn't even all that often). We ordered three sets, and mom was all "What?!". Anyhow, it was five strips of chicken each about a little longer than your middle finger from tip to knuckle, and much fatter. Amazing. Then there was a ton of fries and the unique-to-Chilis Honey Mustard. I'm sold to this place. I worship the ground that it was made on.

So then we stuffed ourselves full (Mom got a salad of some sort, I think the one we usually order from Chilis on New Year's) and Dad got a steak thing (damn good steak, at that) with assorted veggies and ranch-dressed Mashed Potato (to die for).

We moved on (mom was a little nervous about the pounds she was gaining and we allayed her fears by walking all the way back to Promenade) and headed straight for the arcade, which Andrew has been obsessed with ever since he found out this girl he liked at school was into Initial D. He played that Daytona game. Then we all pigged out on Trivia, which Alex Pacquiao'd. After which, Alex proceeded to kick Andrew's ass in Basketball. Twice. ROFL.

Then he beat me in Air Hockey after I beat Andrew. CRAP!

But we both played the Kill-The-Zombie thing, similar to what Kenn led me to do (kill dinosaurs I think), but this time with undead rather than the long-deceased. At which I outlasted him. HAHA!

Then we all went home and made plans. It was happy.

Ooh... guess what!

Someone's been taking voice and piano lessons.

There is love right now. At this second. Much, much love.

So I've had three of each, and Andrew has had two of his voice lessons.

(Okay, a little aside--Alex just woke up looking like Hell and sees me in the computer room. He looks at me all bleary-eyed and, jerking his thumb back to the direction of our room, goes "Tulog ka pa a!" Well obviously not anymore, genius.)

Anyway, I can play stuff on the piano!!!! WEEEHOOO!!!!

I CAN SING STUFF FROM THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!! WHOOOO!!!!

AND IF I KEEP DOING THIS, I'LL BREAK MY CAPS LOCK!!! AND THEN WHAT???

TAPE DOWN THE SHIFT KEY, OF COURSE!!!

Wehehehehe.

Just a tiny update thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations with the piano and the voice lessons, al! :P