Tuesday, January 23, 2007

為你生, 為你死, 令我對我看不起

First of all, Happy Birthday Kennzo!!! Seventeen... man, you're old! Hahaha! Joke! I prefer the term "mature".

You know what? JV has been an amazing friend throughout the years. Today proves it:

He basically suggested that I suggest opening a Hokkien club to Mrs. Abad. Amazing... I simply would not have thought of it.

I've already got all these ideas... we have Mrs. Lydia Uy, Maria Go, Benita Ngo, etc... they could teach Hokkien to us. They could teach us the colloquial pronunciation vs. the literary one, read poetry, refine our grammar... and it's a cultural shindig that, hopefully, the school will eat up.

The language of instruction will also be Hokkien...

Amazing. I'm gonna suggest it tomorrow...

Today, I had a 閱讀測驗 in Chinese. Funny!

Then a Filipino LT. I felt like crying after.

Then a Science Alternative Assessment make-up. I felt like crying even more after. We are destined to fail.

Then Kenn's birthday celebration thing. Aww... we surprised him. He's happy. That's more than I can ask for.

Then I had some Peppermint and went home. I felt dizzy and nauseous from the coffee.

No comments: